deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

2.17.2012

Majestic Cello Pictures

I’ve played guitar with a cello once, and I had never heard anything like it. They’re one of the most majestic instruments, and these pictures capture every bit of that essence. Let we see these beautiful Cello pictures below.


Eric's Cello by Boqiang Liao







































Making a cello by CelloPics


Break of Reality by Basheer Tome








































Guts Pie Earshot II by Libertinus Yomango


Selfie by Nathan Siemers


Cello String Instrument by Steven Depolo


I write, I think, I play beautiful music by Gibson Regester


Cello Beginner by Steve Snodgrass



























Source: http://www.photographyblogger.net/19-majestic-cello-pictures/