deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

2.20.2012

8 Blissful Pictures of Sand Castles

When I was younger, my dad would take me to the beach every time I would visit him in California. I got to do this about once a year, and my favorite part about it was that he would help me build sand castles for hours. It was a small thing, but it really sticks in my mind as a special memory. These photographers captured the blissful feel of being a kid with these 8 pictures below guys.



Sand Castle by Max



flagpole by jon smith


Harbour Island by Amanda B


Castle in the Sand by LadyArctica







































La Fortezza di Sabbia by Ryan


Hurrá nyaralunk by Mátééé


build another castle by Jared Tarbell


Untitled by Melanie Tata






























Source: http://www.photographyblogger.net/18-blissful-pictures-of-sand-castles/