deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

2.20.2012

Adventures in Skagway and Yukon, Canada

After the main course you can help yourself to some donuts. In fact…have as many as you want. It’s already paid for with the tour package. I was told that the record amount eaten was 14 donuts. Of course, I’m not even going to try.
I’ve learned my lesson from stuffing myself at the Hong Kong Disneyland Buffet. I ate so much I was sick for the next 3 days which ended up totally ruining the trip. I’d be an idiot to try that again.


Ships at Port


Skagway

Yukon Sign

Bove Island

Emerald Lake

Important Historic Note


Get Served Chicken

BBQ Chicken

Donuts

ATV

Dessert

Dog

Carcross

Carcross

Salmon Pond

Salmon

Ship

Ship

Graffiti

source: http://www.goodfoodandtravel.com/adventures-in-skagway-and-yukon-canada