deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

2.21.2012

Decent Disposable Camera Pictures

I thought about buying a cheap disposable camera the other day, but I got these looks from some of the customers around me that made me feel like I was from the stone age, so I put it back on the shelf. But after seeing these decent disposable camera pictures, I will proudly make my way to the cashier next time with the intent of mastering the art of taking good photos with a camera that doesn’t cost me thousands of dollars. Let we see these amazing pictures below.


image by wearetheweirdos



six in the morning thank you by oskar karlin


Black Fork Bottoms (disposable) by Tom Hart






































image by Tarah Dawdy


The Philosophers Way by André Mouraux


and roll credits by Jim Hejl


On the road by Amir Kuckovic


Passing moments by Mazda Hewitt



























Source: http://www.photographyblogger.net/19-decent-disposable-camera-pictures/