deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

3.20.2012

Wonderfully Textured Pictures

There is no doubt in my mind that photography is an art. Now how much post processing a photographer decides to do (if any) to their photos is really up to them. Personally I find all types of processed and unprocessed pictures unique in their own way. ‘Photoshopped’ or not, a photograph is still reliant upon the eye behind the camera and the skill of the creative mind. What may be amazing to one viewer may be considered terrible to another. That’s art. That’s photography.


If I stay in one place I lose my mind. by Marina Montoya
texture


Unresolved by Janine
texture

Hush, Don't Tell The Nuns by Helga Weber
texture

The Moment by Sean McGrath
texture

* Waiting For The Storm * by Parée
texture

* My Secret Place * by Parée
texture

Come sit beside me by SpaceShoe
texture

El sitio de mi recreo by Zyllan
texture

Lighthouse by K.Hurley
texture

Bathurst Street by Joel Bedford
texture

Chain Bridge by Jiří Děcký
texture

ladder by Robb North
texture

Source