deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

3.30.2012

Fuzzy Teddy Bear Pictures

I’ve owned one teddy bear my whole life. My grandma had made it for me right before I was born and it is one of the few things that has always been with me since. It’s been long since the bear has been on my bed and it now rests peacefully on a storage shelf in my closet. But despite the stuffing coming out, an eye hanging, and it looking a bit ragged, I can’t bear to throw him away. I like to think that it’s the sentimental feelings connected to my grandma and her gift to me…or maybe I’m holding on to it to give to one of my kids someday…or maybe I’m just a sucker for teddy bears. Well if you are too, here are the fuzzy teddy bear pictures that you’ll love.



We're all made of Allstars. by Rita M.
teddy bear


Teddy Bear by macieklew
teddy bear

come play by Chie
teddy bear

What Love Made Real by drp
teddy bear

Missing You by Luis Sarabia
teddy bear

Hanging Around by Martin Burns
teddy bear

one happy camper by orvalrochefort
teddy bear

Bear-Keh by Jerry-charlotte Miller
teddy bear

Teddy Flying by Abe Beal
teddy bear

Back Off Or Lumpy Gets It! by lintmachine
teddy bear

Teddy Bears and Autumn Leaves by Thomas Hawk
teddy bear

teddy looking serious by Markus Schöpke
teddy bear

Let's make a peaceful world where children can dream happy dreams. by Hideki Okuno
teddy bear

Source