deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

4.04.2012

The World in Color – Photography by Philippe Sainte-Laudy

The incredibly talented Philippe Sainte-Laudy has had his work featured in The Environmentalist, Computer Art, Geo Magazine, Outdoor Photographer – to name a few. He currently resides near Strasbourg in France where he creates his colorful landscape photographs. Phillipe describes his work below:

“My goal in the world of photography is to strive for originality, and create my images into an art form. Photography has been my passion for years.

I like in particular the photography of landscape and nature generally. I also like optimizing and working my images with software such as: Photoshop, Aperture or Lightroom.

I hope that photography can bring people closer to nature and encourage them to preserve it for future generations.”